- How can I start selling my issues in WEB KIOSK and APP KIOSK?
- Can I change the price of my publications at any time?
Yes, this is possible in the case of the WEB KIOSK (your online store).
Even after publishing, you can still change the price of all your issues at any moment.
In the case of APP KIOSK (mobile application), you can freely change the prices of your issues only up until the applications are published in the Appstore and Google Play stores.
It’s possible to change the price after publication, but this means contacting our team.
- Where does the money from the sale of my publications go to?
- When can I receive the payment for the sale of my publications via mobile apps?
Payouts from the sale of your issues via mobile applications ( APP KIOSK) takes place once the threshold of $100 is exceeded.
You can check the sales results live by logging on to your account and entering the “wallet” icon located on the right hand side of the menu. The sum is shown there is reduced by the App Store and Google Play stores commission (30%).
After the sales threshold is exceeded ($100), the UPLOAD INVOICE function is activated, so that you can upload an invoice made out to the following:
45-129 Opole Poland
NIP: 754 309 86 10
Amount on your invoice must be exactly the same as stated on your account under "wallet" icon in US dollar currency.
You’ll receive the transfer within 7 days of uploading the invoice.
- Does publuu.com charge a commission on the publications sold?
There is no commission charged on sales of publications via the WEB KIOSK.
Every sale via mobile apps (APP KIOSK) is charged a commission
of 30%. This is the commission charged automatically by the Google Play and Appstore store.
* In addition, in the case of mobile applications (APP Kiosk) used by companies based within Poland, publuu.com charges a sales commission of 15%.
This is to cover VAT. Publuu settles payments with Appstore and Google Play.
- Can I sell my flipbooks as a subscription model ?